U.S. Democrats plan to give Israel an addition $225 million for military spending. The same bill also cuts $1 billion of emergency funds meant to deal with the 50,000 undocumented child migrants held in crowded and unsanitary border facilities.
Israel already received $504 million for the joint U.S.-Israel Missle Defense Program for the Fiscal Year of 2014. That is not including the $3.1 Billion the Obama Administration spent on Foreign Military Financing (FMF) for Israel for the Fiscal Year 2014.
no money for water in detroit
no money for public schools
no money for student loan debt relief
no money for healthcare
no money for crumbling infrastructure
no money for economic investment in inner cities and indian country
mad at my bro but I still love him so I’m sending the slytherin a gyffindor red scarf
I don’t understand the logic that whoever is calmest in an argument is winning and that somehow anger invalidates your words. I mean I can argue that your great aunt’s name is Jihinksenbob for an hour straight and be perfectly fine. It’s very easy to be calm when the topic doesn’t affect you personally or you just don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
why would you want to be an offensive stereotype for Halloween
when u can be
Mathematically Correct Breakfast - How to Slice a Bagel into Two Linked Halves. If a torus is cut by a Möbius strip it will split up into to interlocking rings.
It is not hard to cut a bagel into two equal halves which are linked like two links of a chain. Figure 1:
- To start, you must visualize four key points. Center the bagel at the origin, circling the Z axis. A is the highest point above the +X axis. B is where the +Y axis enters the bagel. C is the lowest point below the -X axis. D is where the -Y axis exits the bagel.
- These sharpie markings on the bagel are just to help visualize the geometry and the points. You don’t need to actually write on the bagel to cut it properly.
- The line ABCDA, which goes smoothly through all four key points, is the cut line. As it goes 360 degrees around the Z axis, it also goes 360 degrees around the bagel.
- The red line is like the black line but is rotated 180 degrees (around Z or through the hole). An ideal knife could enter on the black line and come out exactly opposite, on the red line. But in practice, it is easier to cut in halfway on both the black line and the red line. The cutting surface is a two-twist Mobius strip; it has two sides, one for each half.
- After being cut, the two halves can be moved but are still linked together, each passing through the hole of the other.
It is much more fun to put cream cheese on these bagels than on an ordinary bagel. In additional to the intellectual stimulation, you get more cream cheese, because there is slightly more surface area.
Topology problem: Modify the cut so the cutting surface is a one-twist Mobius strip. (You can still get cream cheese into the cut, but it doesn’t separate into two parts). See more at: Mathematically Correct Breakfast: How to Slice a Bagel into Two Linked Halves by George W. Hart.
Maybe, that’s one of the reasons why I love bagel :)
I’m not sure why, but I feel like thepumpkinpatch should know about this?
well I’m reblogging just because I’ve never seen so much math put into a bagel before.
*presses exit game*
"Do you want to save your game before you exit?"
"I should just in case"
DIY Ultimate Know Your Skirts Guide Infographic from Enerie. For more very popular ultimate guides from Enerie go here:
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
Shout out to the single moms busting their ass to do the best for their children though I salute you ladies
THAT FIRST SITE IS EVERY WRITER’S DREAM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING AND THOUGHT GOD DAMN IS THERE A SPECIFIC WORD FOR WHAT I’M USING TWO SENTENCES TO DESCRIBE AND JUST GETTING A BUNCH OF SHIT GOOGLE RESULTS